Monday, April 27, 2009

Daphne loves derby/mayday parade- wasting my wishes??

ive been listening to "The Longest Story"- Daphne Loves Derby, and the one bit with "where everytime you breathe, a wish comes true" kept reminding me of some other song i had heard.





I remember it sounded like it might have been another Daphne%26lt;3Derby song but it could have been Mayday Parade, or it could have been neither. i remember theres something about "wasting my wishes on you" (or something similar).





Thats all i can remember of the song and its driving me CRAZY. if you think you might know what song it is PLEASE post an answer :D

Daphne loves derby/mayday parade- wasting my wishes??
Hmmm....I don't know of another song that says "wasting my wishes"...but maybe I should go listen to my Daphne Loves Derby and Mayday Parade collections again. :]

C++

No comments:

Post a Comment