Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When and how would you transplant a Daphne bush?

I am in Oregon, Daphne is starting to bloom. The neighbor said I could do whatever I want with the VAST plants and flowers in their yard as they are moving. Can you start a daphne from a cutting?

When and how would you transplant a Daphne bush?
How funny you should ask this. I had never heard of Daphne, but just read about it this afternoon in the new issue of Organic Gardening.





The site below offers a powerpoint presentation on propagating Daphne. It does not like to be transplanted, but you can propagate cuttings in April and May. The site gives you more info.





Lucky you!! Our neighbors did the same thing three years ago and I'm enjoying all the fruits of their labors immensely, as you will be!

Taxes

No comments:

Post a Comment