Friday, November 18, 2011

Game cube: how can dirk beat the dragon and save daphne? and in dark alliance I'm stuck after the crypt, help!

Thanks! It's a 2-part question. I can't remember the game title but it's the 3D version for Game Cube that features Dirk the Knight and he must rescue Daphne. I got up to the big Dragon at the end but can't find his weak spot. What do I do?


Also for Game Cube, it's sort of a role-playing/action game called Dark Alliance. I've searched the crypt, the cellar, and both levels of the sewer. I noticed that at the end of the cellar there is a hidden room with a treasure chest but I can't access it. I really don't know how to proceed in the game and feel like I'm going in circles. Thanks so much if you can help!

Game cube: how can dirk beat the dragon and save daphne? and in dark alliance I'm stuck after the crypt, help!
XBOX has too much buttons....i dont know what game this is...but try these sites..





www.gamewinners.com


www.IGN.com


www.cheathappens.com


www.(name of game).com
Reply:I have an idea, call in Mario sunshine, with happy pappy samantha, and call zelda to come and bring all the sunshine back, then have piece on Earth. Well, while you do that, i will be playing a real game, HALO!!!! Get your gamecube, set fire to it, and get an xbox and play HALO!!! Death to the gamecube.


No comments:

Post a Comment