Friday, November 18, 2011

In the Movie Because I said so what is the song that Daphne and the daughters sing at the birthday party?

Like at her birthday party when they start singing then Daphne and Millie start agureeing then the daughters had to do Rock,paper,sissor shot game to see which one of then takes Daphne home! what was the song that they sang before all that happend?

In the Movie Because I said so what is the song that Daphne and the daughters sing at the birthday party?
I think it was "Da Doo Run Run"
Reply:Soundtrack: Because I Said So


Title: I Met Him On A Sunday (The Shirelles)





(Doo ronde ronde ronde pa pa


Doo ronde ronde ronde pa pa


Doo ronde ronde ronde pa pa


Doo oo oo oo ooo)





Well I met him on a Sunday (oooooo)


%26amp; I missed him on Monday (oooooo)


Well I found him on a Tuesday (oooooo)


%26amp; I dated him a Wednesday (oooooo)


Well I kissed him on a Thursday (oooooo)


%26amp; he didn't come Friday (oooooo)


When he showed up Saturday (oooooo)


I said "Bye bye baby"





("Doo ronde ronde," etc.)





(repeat Thursday through Saturday lines)





("Doo ronde ronde," etc.)

children boots

No comments:

Post a Comment