Friday, May 21, 2010

Friend Problem! long story........?

People in the situation:


*Alex


*Daphne


*Simmy [ME!]


*Amanda





So one day in the park we[all the above] were all swinging each other on the tire swing.Well this girl named Zoe wanted to


get on %26amp; Alex didn`t like her %26amp; yelled no. Amanda stood up for Zoe %26amp; said let her get on. So Daphne talked to Amanda %26amp; I talked to Alex . Daphne is really mean %26amp; hits people.She hits me really hard too. Elle %26amp; Daphne are friends but one day we went to go watch a movie %26amp; Elle went with Alex[Daphne hates Alex] so she got mad.Daphne started to take her anger off on me!She punched %26amp; kicked me! I talked about Alex because I was afraid she would keep hurting me.I tried to get them together %26amp; become friends but they turned against me %26amp; told Alex that I talked to her behind her back.Alex is still my friend. But i`m not sure that Daphne %26amp; Amanda are still friends with me.Anyways plz help!

Friend Problem! long story........?
Thats hard but why would u wanna be friends with Daphne? I no it hurts but thats life. Im really sorry cause i feel ur pain cause im loosing friends,too.
Reply:VERY VERY confusing


i tried understanding


WHere does Elle comes from..i dont see her in the name list...


well..if i ever figure out the story i'll edit my answer!





p.s. WHAT KIND OF FRIEND HIT AND KICK EACH OTHER?


wow u need a reevaluating who your real friend are because if a friend hit u and kick u (not in a friendly way) then that's a pretty f*cked up friend.

children shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment