Friday, May 21, 2010

I live east of Salem Oregon. I want to move a winter daphne bush. Is it too late to move it?

I was born and raised in Salem....





Your fine to move it right now, albiet quite soggy.





I would tend to wait until MArch/April as well, because the Daphne is headed into dormancy right now and the would derive not much of a benefit by moving it right now....





Silverton????

I live east of Salem Oregon. I want to move a winter daphne bush. Is it too late to move it?
It might be best to move your Daphne in March or April. Right now the weather is not conducive for planting, the plant would not be able develop new roots.
Reply:So long as the ground is not frozen. Right now is pushing it. The other day, we had so much rain that my yard flooded. Today, there's snow on the ground. Personally, I'd wait 'til spring. More pleasant for both parties.

movie theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment