Friday, May 21, 2010

There is so much talk about bird flu.Has someone read The Birds(Daphne De Maurier) or seen Movie ?

Its all about fear fear fear fear,non stop fear.Its a wonderful movie to see these day.Its equally interesting to read book.It gives a better picture of our fears.

There is so much talk about bird flu.Has someone read The Birds(Daphne De Maurier) or seen Movie ?
I have, read and seen the movies (The Second movie is more closely related to the story), multiple times. There is so much symbolism in the story, and in the movies. Though, Hitchcock goes for more fright then symbolism.





They are GREAT!
Reply:Yes I have seen the movie. I am still traumatized each and every time I see a large flock of birds during the winter months. Just a few weeks ago, my daughter and I was getting out of the car at the grocery store. Immediately, a large flock of seagull starting having a "Bird Conference" in the parking lot. I politely got back into my car and drove 13 miles to the next grocery store.


No comments:

Post a Comment